Last week I burnt my right hand taking a bowl out of the microwave. The only thing that would make it feel better was to keep it wrapped in a ice filled cloth or running cold water on it.
For over four hours I was unable to blog. I couldn’t do much of anything.
It killed me.
That incident confirmed I’m addicted to blogging.
Let’s have some fun today and share what makes a blogoholic.
You know you’re a blogoholic when:
1) You reply to an email from your boss and say “thank you for the link love”
2) Your significant other wants to get intimate, but before you do, you sneak to your computer to check your stats.
3) Your neighbor comes by and asks you if you can help him with his (fence) post, and you reply, “Oh, are you a blogger, too?”
4) You’re at a local city meeting where they are discussing how to count the traffic that travels down a specific street. Your mind is on your blog, you hear the word “traffic’ and raise your hand and say, “I would recommend Google Analytics”.
5) You’re thrilled when you make $.03 on an AsSense ad. Celebrations begin when you make your first dollar.
Okay, I started it, now it’s up to you.
Have fun and share your thoughts on how to tell if someone is a blogoholic.
Feel free to speak from your own experiences as well.
I’m looking forward to what you all come up with.
Photo Credit : derfel_ie’s photostream