I have days when I LOVE blogging, days when I don’t feel like blogging and days when I ask myself why I continue to blog.
I also have days when I wonder what I did with my time before I started blogging.
We all have our reasons why we started our blog, and we all have our reasons why we continue.
The things I like about blogging are:
- The blogging/writing process.
- Sharing what I’ve learned.
- Hearing/reading your thoughts and opinions.
- Coding and design.
- Interaction with others.
- Visiting other blogs and admiring the variety of themes and layouts.
- Learning more about other bloggers via their posts and comments
- Blogging exercises my brain and expands my knowledge base.
- The potential a blog has to increase our exposure for business endeavors.
- Blogs give us the ability to earn a passive income.
The things I like about blogging are also the things that keep me motivated to continue on.
What about you?
What keeps you blogging?
Have you ever wanted to quit?
Care to share?