When we truly give from our heart, we never have a second thought of what we might receive in return. We give to help, support, honor and/or show our affection to others. When I blog, my goal is the same.
Today my heart is filled to the brim. Reflecting back on just the last ten days, I am honored to have been mentioned on twelve thirteen blogs. To show my gratitude and share the generosity of these bloggers, I am listing each link. I encourage you to visit their sites and drop them a line.
- Chase March – “You Talked Me Off The Ledge”
- Avani-Mehta – ““New Blog Of The Week”“
- Lance of “The Jungle of Life” – ““The Impact We Have On Others”
- Ellen of “Wilson’s Words and Pictures” – “Theme Contest”
- Catherine Lawson – “What Happened To All The Time Savings?”
- J.D. Meier of “Sources of Insight” – “Sources of Insight.com is One Month Old”
- Stacey of “Create A Balance” – “Bingo – Embracing Money”
- Eric Hamm of “Motivate Thyself” – “10 Tips To Help New Bloggers Beat The Odds And Push Past Their Rookie Status”
- Blogger Dad – “Why Do I Blog?”
- Davina’s of “Loving Pulse” – I’m Over The Moon As NBOTW”
- Kim Woodbridge of “(Anti)Social Development” – “Stuff This In Your RSS – Blogging Without A Blog 9/23/08”
- Harmony of “Golden Zen” – “The Power Broker Bust (pt 2 of 4)”
- Rita of “Rita’s Digest” – “I Was A Mail–Order Bride: Part One – I Have RSD”
Not only to everyone who has linked to BWAB, but to all of you who read my work, I say thank you.
Other than leaving a comment thanking another blogger for link love, can you think of other ways we can honor their kindness?
Join in the conversation and share your thoughts.
Photo Credit: aussiegall’s photostream