A new year is a great time to reflect back on the old one and look forward with anticipation for what the new year will hold.
A new year often means making resolutions and although many resolutions never see daylight, others become stepping stones to a vibrant future.
With the new year upon us, I feel it’s a good time for us bloggers to talk about where we hope we will be at the end of the year.
Will we have learned more? Will we have gained notoriety in blogosphere? Will we have published an ebook? Will we have have used our blog as a stepping stone to a new endeavor? Or___(fill in the blank)___?
As I look forward, a few of my blogging goals are:
- Complete and launch my next blogging project
- Learn better time management
- Spend more time visiting other blogs
- Increase my knowledge of coding – both HTML and CSS (Cascading Style Sheets)
- Update ALL of my blogs on a regular basis
Now it’s your turn.
What are your blogging goals for the new year?
Care to share?
P.S. I’m thinking how fun it will be to revisit this post a year from now and see how far we have all come.