“School” is out of session for the rest of the week while I take a well deserved break and head to the Oregon coast.
Since I won’t be posting to my blog until next Monday (10/13), instead of showcasing a New Blog Of The Week (NBOTW), I’ve updated the list of those who held the title.
Scan through the names and visit a new blogger or two.
In the order in which the NBOTWers were showcased, they are:
- Natasha’s World by Natasha
- NezSez by Nez
- David Lano.com by David Lano
- Three Weddings by Debbie Yost
- Bizlift Blog by Sterling Okura
- In My Heels by JEMi
- Admnistrative Arts by Jodith
- The Growing Life by Clay Collins
- Plain Talk – Ordinary Wisdom by Pat
- Creative Journey Cafe by Mark Penta
- Yes To Me by Akemi Gaines
- Kitchen Table Medicine by Dr. Nicole Sundene
- Success Soul by Shilpan
- Between Us Girls by Lori
- Golden Zen by Harmony and Ginger
- Life’s Little Inspirations by Wendi
- Be Playful.org by David
- Happy Dogs Make Happy Humans by Kaye Swafford and Krystal
- On Simplicity by Sara
- Work Happy Now by Karl Staib
- Forced Green by Linda
- Abundance Blog by Marelisa
- MomGrind by Vered
- The Jungle Of Life by Lance
- Dr. Cason.org by Dr. Cason
- Urban Pather’s Lair by Urban Panther
- Urbane Panther’s Den by Urbane Lion
- Rajaie Talks by Rajaie
- Tender Loving Elder Care by Linda Abbit
- Our Best Version by Ari Koinumra
- Writer Dad by Sean Platt
- Pun Intended by Bamboo Forest & Flying Llama Fish
- Blogger’s Lab by Sunil Pathak
- Avani Mehta.com by Avani
- Loving Pulse by Davina
- Motivate Thyself by Eric Hamm
I won’t be checking or answering comments while I’m away, thus, some may end up in moderation. Don’t let that stop you from sharing your thoughts, as I’ll approve them when I return.
On Monday I’ll be posting another segment of my A.S.K. (Answers Sharing Knowledge) series with an answer from a well renowned blogger.
I hope to see you then.
In the meantime, have a great week.
Photo Credit: jeffk’s photostream [A view of the Oregon Coast]