Are you getting blogging block? Or, would that be “blogk”? Need topics to blog about?
In order to sustain a blog, you need an endless supply of blogging topics. The question is, where do you find sources for blogging topics?
Here’s a list of 15 ideas to draw from.
1) The news, i.e. tv, newsprint, radio
2) Articles you’ve read in magazines or periodicals
3) Articles you find online
4) Rewrite, update, or reference your old blog posts
5) Your blog comments
6) Ideas from friends and family
7) Lessons learned from experiences you’ve had
8.) Product Reviews
9.) Your affiliate advertising – showcase a new product
10) Share recipes
11) Do a book review of a favorite book
12) Share ways of saving money
13) Share ways of saving time
14) Tell your readers about free stuff you’ve discovered
15) Teach your readers how to….
Do you have other ideas, let me know, and I’ll share them with others via your comment(s).