Two months have passed since I set up this blog. What have I learned?
1) Start with a good blogging software program. I use WordPress
2) Install a good spam remover. I use Akismet,-caught 96 spam so far
3) Post often. Post valuable data
4) Research what you don’t know
5) Take time to learn HTML and XHTML
6) Set up your statistics. I use Google Analytics, Awstats and Webalizer
7) Post often. I know, I said that, but it’s worth repeating
8.) Have fun with your blog. Don’t take it so seriously that it stunts your creativity
9) Learn from your mistakes. We all make them
10) Post often. In real estate, it’s location, location, location. In blogging, it’s post, post,post.
11) Most importantly, remember to send out a thank you to all of your readers. They are the building block of your blog. Without them, your blog could remain in the “sandbox” forever.
With that being said, Thank you to all of my dedicated readers. Thank you for returning and/or subscribing to my blog. Thank you for supporting me as I enter this place called blogosphere. Your continued support is most appreciated.